Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Builders Minutes

Since Penny is out of town for a few days, I will do my best to recall what we discussed.

Primarily, we decided that most of the ideas we had come up with at our last meeting were projects we would wait to start until much closer to the move.

In the meantime, we will be doing projects that can either be moved or involve renovation or refurbishing. For instance, we will be making some shelving for one of the work rooms and weeding the trails.

An on-going project we will be organizing will be the weeding and watering of the Butterfly Garden at the Houston Zoo. A group of students goes there on Thursdays and we will gather volunteers to go at another time on an on-going basis. Stay tuned for the call to volunteer for weeding!

If I have forgotten anything, please comment or let me know so I can fix this post.

No comments:

what is this?

Tell me when this blog is updated. . .