Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Can't wait for others to see your work!

Wow! The synergy here already is fabulous! I had no idea you'd undertaken a water quality study on our pond at the Apprentice Campus. It's a perfect start to our year of water quality study in our Challenger Environmental Science classes! Ranger, would you be interested in seeing the three canoes our students built last year and will use this year for the water study? If so, please contact Richard Klein (rklein@monarchschool.org) or Neal Sarahan (nsarahan@monarchschool.org). I think both of them are also going to be invited to be a "blogger" here too!

Marty Webb

3 comments:

Pixie the dog said...

I'm going to the zoo with Richard and the kids next week, so I will talk to him about the canoes then. Sounds like a fun project!

Pixie the dog said...

Oh yes, someone asked me for my contact at the water lab. Please contact me so I can get that to you. Emily can give you my email/phone number.

Justin Fox said...

Hey..."Synergy!" That'd make a great name for one of your canoes!

what is this?

Tell me when this blog is updated. . .